Saturday, August 18, 2012

nfl cheap jerseys Lin Fu Zhucheng almost the war down

Anonymous political Duishan shot who? Prepared team in the Hong Qi A Star. You tune Well, this task is completed is very beautiful! Xie nfl praise, A Star is my smallest junior sister apprentice! At nine o'clock, blue sky, such as washing Yunfan hanging, has entered midsummer, although the time was still early, but also began to heat up and I being in a mountain hills of the wild, distinctive armor and standing on a hill Jiashi surround around the army thorough, colored flags everywhere, the war drums, conch ring became a opposite the Shicheng, also an army, the scale also slightly larger, is a good day, I have over 7000 military potential 10,000 troops against the mountain name Woo Fung's political father and son!
Ma Shan Anonymous, although the decline, but that is the door flourished for hundreds of years to deal with them I can not no Ma fool! Of course, the family can not disregard, I left Nagano industry is the town of the country, and sent to him Otani Yoshitsugu the referral of the mountains, deer and 3,000 troops, all the rest I took out of their 6,000 plus pool Tianheng Xing, 3000, which is a major force in my front on the battlefield!
Tango Gentry are the outbreak of unprecedented enthusiasm, and in summer slack, Tango 16-60 years old, able-bodied man in the land almost all of them picked up the weapons! Ma border to join when I can hardly believe my own eyes, high Yara Wing, led by Gentry actually brought 10,000 people! enthusiasm naturally can not blow,authentic nfl jerseys, but there can be a considerable part of my collar people,nfl cheap jerseys, the event by the loss of production of how to do?
Has no choice but to attack forces into two parts, led by myself and pool Tian Hengxing 9000 regular army to go left, straight along the Sanin Official Road mountain Woo Fung's lair out Shicheng; high Yara Wing and his armed peasant to go on the right coast, along the way and took some small town. I have reconnaissance aware of this road and not the main force of the mountain Anonymous, the risk coefficient is not too great!
In fact, I still have all the way to followed, I am going to make out at a crucial moment as the killer!
War carried the abnormal smooth, Yagi, Sunan Doe, Ashiya, Lin Fu Zhucheng almost the war down, we quickly on advancing to the out Shicheng. Is on the right also to obtain a good victories, Yamana one of the four kings Tin knot Zhuang is the meaning of family is besieged in his own ranks in the city, it seems that soon there will be results.
And so on come here before I found a problem, original Yamana father and son is not stupid! Refused to engagement of the previous stage in order to Shousuobingli, and focus on all the main Shicheng precisely to his

No comments:

Post a Comment